Summer Youth Job Coach OR Paid Summer Internship
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Ability to navigate technology and to enter data/documentation.
- Successful results of a background check, and any other state-specific requirements.
- Prior experience working with adults in the developmentally disabled population preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- This can be a physical job, after all we are ACTIVE Day!
- Stand and/or walk for extended periods. Push, pull, bend, squat, turn, pivot, transfer and lift at least 50 pounds.
- Providing on-site training and guidance to individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Providing assistance and instruction to individuals about appropriate skills and behaviors needed to complete each job task.
- Document case notes.
- Working with an Employment Specialist to ensure that all standards are being met.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Bringing KINDNESS, JOY, and UNDERSTANDING to individuals’ lives.
Job Type : Temporary, Seasonal, Internship
Experience Level : Entry Level
Link to Apply : https://careers-activeday.icims.com/jobs/5880/job-coach/job