Detailing Full-Time Position with D&S Automotive
Who We Are
D&S Automotive was founded in 1977 and has since grown to become a leader in Northeast Ohio collision repair and automobile restyling. With three locations in Mentor and Chardon, the company is locally owned and headquartered in Mentor, Ohio. D&S Automotive’s unrivaled customer experience and attention to detail has earned them a reputation in the community for its award-winning service, quality customer care and community involvement.
What We Value
Family: Families care about one another. They show admiration and respect whilst also supporting in times of need. They relate to each other and use this to solve problems and achieve common goals. At D&S Automotive, we work to maintain a welcoming atmosphere where employees have opportunities to build camaraderie and elevate teamwork.
About the Position
The Detailer is key for maintaining quality of initial assessment and successful delivery of our customers’ vehicles. We’re looking for a candidate who can lead our Detail department in a fast paced environment. This position is responsible for buffing, wet sanding, cleaning, moving and maintaining vehicles while assisting the service department in various duties.
This is a full-time opportunity that works during the 8:00 am – 5:30 pm time frame, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive compensation, as well as medical, vision, dental, PTO, continuing education opportunities, Paid Holidays, Paid Life Insurance, Paid Volunteer Program and 401(k) plan with a company match. The Detailer will report to the Collision Manager and pay will commensurate with the chosen candidate’s experience. Comprehensive training for continued advancement is available.
Essential Job Functions
• Interior/Exterior detailing and washing of customer vehicles
• Wet sand/buff surface imperfections as needed
• Transportation of vehicles on and off property
• General shop maintenance of production areas
• Other duties as assigned
• 3+ years of experience in wet sending and buffing on fresh paint required
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• High school diploma or equivalent
• An above average level of automotive and/or mechanical knowledge
• Valid driver’s license and ability to pass a background check
• Walking/Standing for most of the workday
• Frequent bending, stretching, lifting, reaching, and climbing
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
• Above average level of automotive and/or mechanical knowledge
• Good communication skills to interact with customers, employees, and vendors
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
D&S Automotive is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Link to Apply : https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/1828468680819478?source=post_timeline